Monday, August 27, 2012

Coffee Cup Cozy/ Cuff Bracelet

I have been working on all sorts of projects lately, some are new ones, others are ones I have been meaning to try but never seemed to have the time. This one fits into the later category.

Coffee Cup Cozy/ Cuff Bracelet

Gauge isn't important, depends on yarn and crotchet hook you are using.

For mine I used wool, worsted weight yarn and a G hook.

Working in the round
Row 1 - Chain 35, join ends with slip stitch
Row 2 - Single crotchet, slip stitch to first stitch (34)
Row 3 - Single crotchet,  slip stitch to first stitch(34)
Row 4 - 2 single crotchet in first stitch, single crotchet remaining stitches, slip stitch to first stitch (35)

Repeat rows 2-4 until your cozy is the desired size.

In order to figure out how many stitches I needed to begin with I chained a row and slip stitched it together than used a glass to make sure it would fit (also tried to see if it would fit over my hand onto my wrist, since I had seen some double as cuff bracelets)


No comments:

Post a Comment